Sunday 10 August 2014

On the Beach Winners

post signature

Hi Magnolia friends, welcome to our 'On the Beach' winners post, and firstly I would like to thank everyone who entered their magnificent creations into this challenge - so much amazing talent!
 I'm so pleased I can leave choosing the winner of our Magnolia-licious prize to random.org, which this time has picked out......
xxxxxx
xxxx
xx
x
#23 - That's you....Julie
with this beautiful card


Congratulations Julie! Don't forget your winners badge for your blog.  Please contact me, Nicola, using the email in the sidebar so I can arrange for you to get your prize!

Next up is the DT's Top 3 in no particular order:







Congratulations ladies, take our Top 3 badge for your blogs!
Let me say, it was tough narrowing it down to just a Top 3 this time as the standard is so high!
I believe that our challenges each fortnight help to celebrate and showcase all the incredible talent out there - THANK YOU for continuing to support our challenges and keep making those beautiful creations!
Check back with us tomorrow for another awesome challenge
Hugs from
The Simply Magnolia DT xxx



1 comment: